February 12, 1998
This Date's Issues: 2058 2059   2060

1. Maureen Argon: Vlasovskis.
2. Dmitri Gusev: Shevardnadze and Pipes.
3. Roman Serbyn: WW II: Whom are we forgetting?
4. Anne Williamson: Crime of the Century.
5. Anders Aslund/Peter Reddaway/Paul Saunders exchange.
(Re Anders' WHY THE DOOMSAYERS ARE WRONG ABOUT RUSSIA).

6. Rossiiskaya Gazeta: Alexei Kolesov, PRESIDENT'S LINE,
NOT PRIMAKOV DOCTRINE.

7. RFE/RL NEWSLINE: RUSSIA DENIES ALLEGATIONS IN "WASHINGTON
POST" and NEMTSOV WARNS OF DANGERS OF OLIGARCHY...SAYS YELTSIN
AGREES WITH HIM.]

********