UKRAINE – Johnson’s Russia List table of contents :: JRL 2016-127 :: Thursday PM, 7 July 2016
Johnson’s Russia List :: JRL 2016-#126
Thursday, 7 July 2016
A project sponsored through the Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies (IERES) at The George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Affairs
The contents do not necessarily represent the views of IERES or the George Washington University.
JRL homepage: russialist.org – JRL on Facebook: facebook.com/russialist – JRL on Twitter: @JohnsonRussiaLi
Support for JRL is provided in part by a grant from Carnegie Corporation of New York to the George Washington University and by voluntary contributions from readers.
Support JRL: russialist.org/funding.php – Donate Online: direct link
1. Reuters: Kerry to Discuss Separatist Conflict, Reforms, With Ukraine.
2. Awful Avalanche: Kievans March Against Higher Prices.
3. TASS: Russia concerned over redeployment of NATO-trained Ukrainian units towards Donbass.
4. Fort Russ: Winning the Diplomatic War: Russia calls Normandy Four meeting to stop Kiev offensive.
5. BBC Monitoring: Russian TV mulls Donbass conflict ahead of NATO summit.
6. PBS Newshour: Desire to break free from Ukaine keeps devastated Donetsk fighting.
7. PBS Newshour: Ukraine fighting against Russia, corruption simultaneously.
8. Facebook: Ivan Katchanovski, Maidan Killings.
9. TASS: Bilateral exchange to speed up MH17 probe – Russian investigators.
10. http://theduran.com: Alexander Mercouris, Ukraine Parliament Speaker Exposes Absurdity of Merkel’s Sanctions Policy. The weekend after EU sanctions are renewed, Ukraine Parliament Speaker admits he has opposed Minsk II Agreement all along.
11. Dances With Bears: John Helmer, RADOSLAW SIKORSKI SEES THE LIGHT IN EASTERN UKRAINE – WHY HE DUMPED KIEV FOR WASHINGTON.
12. www.politico.eu: Petro Poroshenko, ‘We believe in Europe.’ Memories of war and oppression are short in the EU, as Brexit shows. Not in Ukraine.
13. www.politico.eu: Ukraine’s PM: ‘We will join EU within 10 years’