RUSSIA & UKRAINE: Johnson’s Russia List contents with links :: 2014-#44 :: Sunday, 2 March 2014
Johnson’s Russia List :: 2014-#44 :: 2 March 2014
A project of the Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies (IERES) at The George
Washington University’s Elliott School of International Affairs: www.ieres.org
JRL homepage: russialist.org
JRL on Facebook: facebook.com/russialist
JRL on Twitter: twitter.com/JohnsonRussiaLi
Support JRL: russialist.org/funding.php
1. Jack Matlock: Ukraine: The Price of Internal Division.
2. Huffington Post: Rajan Menon, What Does Putin Want in Ukraine?
3. New York Times: Steven Erlanger, After Initial Triumph, Ukraine’s Leaders Face Battle for Credibility.
4. Time.com: Simon Shuster, Many Ukrainians Want Russia To Invade. Pro-Russian citizens genuinely fear the new Ukrainian government is fascistic and will persecute them.
5. Russia Beyond the Headlines/Gazeta.ru: Will there be war with Ukraine? Russian military experts weigh in on the likelihood of armed conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
6. ITAR-TASS: Spokesperson: Putin makes no decision on use of Russian army in Ukraine yet.
7. RIA Novosti: Putin Tells Obama Russia Will Act In Case of Ukraine Violence.
8. www.russiatoday.com: Will be a war crime to use force against Ukraine civilians, Russia warns self-proclaimed president.